Verifying and Troubleshooting Basic Network
This lab requires the use of existing configuration files. Download the configuration files for the lab here before beginning.
- Test connectivity between router 3 and router 4.
- Verify router 3 has a route in the routing table for router 4.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Resolve any errors in network and successfully ping router 4 from router 3.
Completed Router Configuration
The following configuration files show reflect what changes need to be made to the network to get it operational.
Router 1 Config
Router 2 Config
Router 3 Config
Router 4 Config
The following changes were made to resolve the network -
- The IP address on routers 2 fa0/1 was fixed from 192.168.2.1 to 192.168.1.2.
- The fa0/0 interface on router 4 was brought up by issuing the 'no shutdown' command.